Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Rogers News Groups

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:18:30 -0500, WillR wrote:

Rogers news groups turns off in a few hours.

Hopefully those of us stuck with them as a provider will find another
way to post.

Giga News?

Don't know about them at all

SuperNews?

That's what I'm using, I've had them for over a year and have had very
good luck with them.

Any recommendations for us Kanukistani wreckers?

Stay away from Teranews. Both the free and pay services. That applies
whether you are Kanukistani or SomewhereElseistani. Unreliable service (at
least 8 months ago this was true), poor technical support, binary groups
were mostly unreadable through Direcway broadband, but worked through
concentric dial-up. Don't know whose problem it was, just know I couldn't
read binary (abpw) postiings.