Matt

Default Ideas please: materials and SHAPES for hiding a satellite dish

"Medallion Man" wrote in message
om...

What's the wackiest idea for a suitable sculpture (min. 900mm diameter
footprint, at least 775mm high) that you can come up with (and that an
anal-retentive planning officer can't argue against) ?

Answers on a postcard^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H usenet post please, if I end up
realizing your idea I'll send a photo of the finished product to the
winner.

If you put the dish on a "portable" mount, ie. not fixed and at ground
level, like with a tripod, would it not be planning exempt?

Matt

---