Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Mxsmanic wrote:

John Doe writes:

Many people upgrade the hardware and then update the operating
system.

No, they do not. Most people replace the computer if they need a
faster one. Many people keep the same computer for years without
any changes. They usually keep it until it fails, then they
replace it.

I said "many". Whether or not most do is probably unmeasured.

Once again, you leave me wondering why you are hanging out in the
homebuilt PC group. To ask questions and shill for Microsoft I
guess.