Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Douglass

Default Book Finished - Watch For "Hard Knowledge" At A Bookstore Near You.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:54:00 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

A number of kind folks on this NG have suggested that I should write a
book.

Well, the secret is that I already was. (total tensive breakdown)

Congratulations! Many years ago I was co-author on a book, so I know
the pain.

I am now moderately drunk, having had two full glasses of champagne.

My intention is to go to a bar/restaurant that I know and get
completely wrecked.

I don't drink, but I can sure identify with the urge when you put the
final copy to bed!

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com