Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jasen Betts

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

["Followup-To:" header set to sci.electronics.basics.]
On 2005-12-13, Gary H wrote:

Again, over simplistic. It's not that building a pipeline is
not permitted, it that it's not permitted to build it the *way*
you guys want to do it. We *do* have environmental protection
rules up this way, and where we have them, we apply them.
Your shipping argument is totally off the wall and incorrect as
well. Never saw weather yet that could keep an oil tanker from
it's appointed rounds. Not even in the North Atlantic.

pack ice?

Bye.
Jasen