Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe writes:

Many computers are handed down.

A handed-down computer still contains the operating system originally
installed upon it, so this is not an excuse to pirate the software.

You are out of touch.

Every ordinary desktop computer I see these days has something
preinstalled on it, typically Microsoft Windows.

They do and they feel justified.

Crooks always feel justified. But not everyone is a crook.