Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default Need to attch porcelain fixture to drywall or plasterboard wall

wrote:
I took some pics if it will help with this I can send them to you. If
so send let me know your email address. Mine is
.
This post will apply to all the others also that responded, and thank
you.

Okay, now! Instead of sending attachments to people, why not use one
of those free picture posting web sites? Post it there and provide a
link in your next post. Much better way to do it. A newsgroup is an
open forum, and the give and take will help you zero in on the correct
answer. Otherwise you might get some advice from a person or two and
it might not be the best advice. You like alternatives, right?