Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Michael A. Terrell

Default The truth about OS/2!!!

John Doe wrote:

I would be very impressed if (in reality) you never had a question
appropriate for the homebuilt PC group.

I have repaired computers for 23 years. I teach free classes on
computer repair and how to build your own. I have worked with embedded
controllers, both custom design and PC-104 format. Some of my computer
work is in orbit aboard the ISS. Now that I am a 100% non service
connected disabled veteran I have started a program to collect and
repair computers which are given to disabled veterans who can't afford
to purchase on on their disability pension. I repair some motherboards
and other computer circuit boards, monitors and printers. I owned a used
computer business for a few years before I went back to electronics
manufacturing of communications equipment. Do you have any idea how much
bandwidth is available to the ISS, or what equipment they use? I worked
on the KU band equipment used for data and private video link to the
ISS.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell