Posted to alt.home.repair
Tomes

Default duct booster fans

Me too. We have a room between the main part of the house and the garage
and have a booster fan in the duct to that room. When it is off the room is
cold now and when it is on it is fine. No problem, no worries.
Tomes

wrote in message
oups.com...
Count me as happy with a booster fan. I have an upstairs bedroom that
is at the far end of the duct run and only served by small round ducts
that run from the end of the basement run all the way upstairs. I
added a booster fan near the end of the duct run in the basement and it
made a noticeable difference in summer cooling. It didn't entirely
solve it, but it helped and the cost/benefit was worth it.