Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Mxsmanic wrote:

John Doe writes:

Do you always speak loudly as possible? That makes about as much
sense.

No, it does not.

Yes, it does.

I can easily and immediately assess the level of
ambient noise and adjust the loudness of my voice in consequence.
I cannot immediately assess the vocabulary of the person with whom
I'm communicating,

Can you remember?

and so I cannot know whether it is larger or smaller
than my own.

Because you're so forgetful.

Mental capacity has something to do with your ability/inability
to adapt.

Yes, but intelligence is not prescience.

You can't even remember your own two hour old argument.

Your short term memory problem would benefit by quoting more than
one level in your replies.

You suggested Gary H has a limited vocabulary.

Where?

In just another of your forgotten writings.