Posted to rec.woodworking
woodstuff

Default Amazing kickback!

Barry Lennox wrote in message:

"Toller" wrote in message:

With a proper push block, you could have cut them all day long with

no
snip

woodstuff wrote in message:
a push block would be better than nothing and it should be adequate,
but.......
I don't use push blocks, but rather a stick...

snip
Barry Lennox wrote in message:
I dip the ends of pushblocks in a "non-slip" paint intended for marine
applications. It's cheap and gives a better grip than wood-wood.

This is a good point, Barry. I never tried that when I used push blocks.
Push blocks are adequate and I am not running them down, and I used them for
over two decades.
My point is that I found a better way for me.

woodstuff "have a nice day"