Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default House Lights Flickering?

StudioTwo wrote:
Hello,

The past few weeks I have become aware of the house lights flickering
very slightly. I'm pretty certain it is not my eyes / imagination as it
is not something I have ever noticed in other buildings.

The effect is VERY slight but regular (approx 40 times per minute). It
is something I am aware of from time to time (so who is to say whether
it is intermitted or I just don't notice it). As i said, the effect is
very slight and it applies to lightling plugged into the mains sockets
as well as ceiling lights.

I have checked with my neighbours, but they have not noticed any
problem. Is this something that can be easily detected with the proper
equipment?

TIA
Stephen

sure. Now can you think of something better to spend your time on?

NT