Posted to uk.d-i-y
StudioTwo

Default House Lights Flickering?

Hello,

The past few weeks I have become aware of the house lights flickering
very slightly. I'm pretty certain it is not my eyes / imagination as it
is not something I have ever noticed in other buildings.

The effect is VERY slight but regular (approx 40 times per minute). It
is something I am aware of from time to time (so who is to say whether
it is intermitted or I just don't notice it). As i said, the effect is
very slight and it applies to lightling plugged into the mains sockets
as well as ceiling lights.

I have checked with my neighbours, but they have not noticed any
problem. Is this something that can be easily detected with the proper
equipment?

TIA
Stephen