Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
Al Bundy

Default Heat your house with corn?

Sales of 30,000 units is peanuts compared to the other type sold. Corn
stoves are being promoted in my area also. They are not cheap either.
Do you have a reliable future source of cheap corn? People thought
they would save on diesel engines too until the price of fuel went way
above gasoline and the cost of diesel repairs took the glimmer off.
Pioneers take the arrows. I suggest going with mainstream technology. A
conventional wood stove is not so bad if you live in the forest.