Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe writes:

You speak with words your audience can understand, if you have the
mental capacity to do so.

I speak with words I understand, as I obviously cannot speak with
words I do not understand. There is no connection between my mental
capacity and the vocabularies of others.

You must have thought you knew, since you were talking about it.

No, I was not.

A good writer knows his audience and speaks appropriately. He should
know how to step down his vocabulary and maybe use more words in the
process, as needed.

USENET is not a novel. People express themselves as they naturally
do, without deliberately adjusting their levels for specific
individuals.