Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Supplier for Clock hands

wrote:
I'll spare you the details,

but I had a clock with a quartz movement which didn't work. I know
have a new movement, but in the process of getting it, have lost the
original hands.

I have gotten some replacements, but SWMBO has declared them so ugly,
she'd rather put the clock in a cupboard as she can't bear to look at
it!

Result!

However, i'd like to get some hands to match the originals if I can.

As best I can remember, they were;

Short (45mm from centre of spindle to end of the longer hand).

Black.

Ornate/pretty (Pierced & antique looking)

Anyone any ideas where I could buy one set of these cheaply, or does
anyone have a set they could send me in return for a little beer
money?

Cheers

http://www.clockspares.net/dept.asp?id=307
--