Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

John Doe wrote:

You always defend Microsoft.

In fact, I refuse to discuss it with you and declining to discuss
is not a defense of anyone, as I have told you a thousand times
before, but you are apparently to stupid to understand simple
english.

Understanding English and understanding your writing are two
different things.

Feel free to explain the difficulties your version of English has
understanding "I refuse to discuss it with you."

You've been defending Microsoft throughout this long thread.

Feel free to explain the difficulties your version of English has
understanding "declining to discuss is not a defense of anyone."

Whether or not I can understand English, I sure can speak it and I
don't miss typing one little bit. Amen brother.

I've noticed.