Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:
David Maynard wrote:

John Doe wrote:

Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

Your arguments are truly those of a naive person. You'll change
your mind after you've been bitten on the ass a few times.

I think he OEM licenses Windows from Microsoft. Maybe it's
something in the contract, like he gets a discount with every
brown nosing Microsoft defender reply.

ROTFL

Within the last 24 hours I've been accused of being a Linux kook
and now a Microsoft OEM.

Not by me.

I didn't say by you nor is it even implied.

You always defend Microsoft.

In fact, I refuse to discuss it with you and declining to discuss is not a
defense of anyone, as I have told you a thousand times before, but you are
apparently to stupid to understand simple english.

I'm pretty sure I can find your quotes of the OEM license agreement
spoken as if you took them to heart.

Don't tell anyone but I have a special secret: I know how to look things up
and read =:O)

Are you saying you are just a troll?

Why don't you go find another word and expand your vocabulary?