Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

Conspiracy buffs and paranoids always call the sane and rational
'naive'.

And you got this little tid-bit where? "Psychology are Us".
You are sooo good at pulling bull**** out of the air and passing
it off as valid material. I envy you that, I think? Conclusion
without verification and you sound so sure of it. You have no
idea who I am, what I do why I'm here, damn, you know nothing
about me yet, you are able to label me a "conspiracy buff" and a
"paranoid". How about letting me in on what my life will be
like in the coming year huh? Awww come on, you know you want to
take a crack at it.

I got you defined as all mouth with nothing above it. That kind
of impairment gives birth to empty-headed statements like the
one you just horked up.

And he keeps going, and going, and going. It's like he perpetually
runs on fumes.