Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

Your arguments are truly those of a naive person. You'll change
your mind after you've been bitten on the ass a few times.

I think he OEM licenses Windows from Microsoft. Maybe it's something
in the contract, like he gets a discount with every brown nosing
Microsoft defender reply.

ROTFL

Within the last 24 hours I've been accused of being a Linux kook and now a
Microsoft OEM.

That averages out to well balanced.