Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ChrisCoaster

Default Long-Term Report: AVIA Calibration, 24" Toshiba, Sony flat Directview CRT

It's a year old. 24-AF43. No separate settings per input, already
been in the SMs. ; )
Like I said, some stations have a severe case of "Cunard Red"(look at
the QM smokestacks), some - a little, most - none.

-CC

______
What brand/model TV? Some have separate settings for different inputs.
These may be user-adjustable separate, or only separate in a service
menu.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross