Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt Stachoni

Default Metal Building vs. Framed Workshop

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:06:17 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

I do plan to do this over a slab but am planning on pouring the slab such
that I can put a wood floor in with a bit of space under it so I can run my
DC piping. Obviously I'd have to find a way to mount the floor with easy
access to the area below it.

Can you not just build a framed floor over a crawlspace? That to me
seems to make the most sense, as you can run all DC and air compressor
piping under the floor and stub up to the machines.

- Matt