Jeff Wisnia

Default Help finding tiny brass screw, please?

jim rozen wrote:

here now. Most of them are replies from other ngs that show
up here because the 'post to' line was never trimmed.
(rant finis!)

Jim

please reply to:

Gotcha Jim..(I think..)

So, my understanding now is that the damnable "crossposting" activity involves
posting a message to multiple newsgroups by putting multiple newsgoups in the "to"
headers.

From that I assume that there's nothing gosh about posting the same message to
multiple newsgroups if it's done by means of separate posts of the same message to
each newsgroup.

Dis I get it right?

Jeff
--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"I before E except after C"....(The height of insufficient weird ancient
science...)