Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default impact wrench

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:46:22 -0800, "Paul T."
wrote:

The last time the wheels were torqued was at a tire shop, so they may have
hit them too hard in my case.

Change your tyre shop, no air tools are permitted where I go.

All nuts are tightened by hand with a 4 way. Also I get free
rotation and balancing for the life of the tyre, will go in after new
year for my 90,000 km change, I will certainly get over 100k from this
set. Matthew (owner) has trebled his workforce in the 10 years I
have known him because of his emphasis on customer service and
satisfaction. Had to go there today to get a new tube for the
tractor front wheel. $18 Oz, fitted, - as the rim was a bit rusty
it was sandblasted and fitted with new rim seal for that price.
Alan
in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8
VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address