Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Snowblowers

I have owned and worked on ariens, craftsman etc.
There really isnt that much difference between the brands anymore.
People seems to LOVE John Deere, some of those machines look
identical to MTD blowers. (they make MANY other brands)

Toro still makes unique blowers. Engines are the same as everyone
else but the auger is a barrel type rather then just the blades.

I would still say, but the best blower you can afford! The used
market might be pretty good in your area. It might be worth it to
look at that. Especially if you handy and can repair problems
yourself.

Tom