Posted to alt.home.repair
rider89

Default glue for plastic

someone at a hobby shop could probably help you determine the proper
adhesive.

Bill

"Martin" wrote in message
I have a portable cassette player with a clear plastic window on the door
that has broken loose from its frame. What kind of glue can I use to
reattach this window to the door? I have tried Elmers glue which holds
for
a few months but eventually comes loose. The window is necessary for the
proper functioning of the player because there is a small tooth on the
back
of the window which holds the spring tensioner for the cassette. This
spring clicks the cassette into proper position when the door is closed.
Thanks for your help.
Marty