Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default OT - Betting On Social Security?

Dont forget that the illegal alien usage of the medical system, via
the ER, adds an unremembursed cost factor of about 11 Billion dollars
a year that has to get paid for somehow..and we are the how...

Sort of like the uninsured with heart problems?
--
Cliff

Exactly like that. Except in our case add that they also have the opinion
that everyone should have to pay for everything themselves. That would make
them a conservative, er, a hypocrite, oh year they're the same, aren't
they?

Hawke