Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default home depot

About 100 years ago, I got a package of drill bits that was actually flat. I
used it in my tool box for ages. Bought antoher one. Now I need more drill
bits. and the smallest bit box (13 bits) is about two inches th ick, six
inches long, and four inches wide.

What's the idea? It doesn't need the size of a loaf of bread to plastic pack
13 drill bits. And I don't have the room in my tool box to go along with the
hammer, screw drivers, extrabulator, volt ohm miliameter, and so on.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Wes Stewart" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:08:54 -0500, "SeaKan"
wrote:

8. I want to buy nails and screws by the pound or each. I don't need
a box or blister pack.