Scott Davis

Default Sheet Metal

Zipper - I work at Sabel Steel just south of Atlanta in Newnan - we're
a metal service center and can locate this or just about any other
metal you need.

If you wanna try and find it in town I'd try Phoenix Metals or
J.M.Tull although they might hit you with a minimum order price that
can knock your socks off.

Give me at 770-252-4280 and ask for Scott

I'll be glad to find this stuff for you.

Scott Davis

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:42:57 GMT, "Zipper"
wrote:

I'm looking to buy some sheet metal for a project I am working on. I'm done
a little research and I'm pretty sure that I'll need 26-28 gauge Aluminum or
Steel. I will be wrapping this around a 78"x37" cylinder. I will also be
wrapping a 110"x1" cylinder and cover a 35" diameter circle. This doesn't
need to have much strength since it won't support anything. I do need to be
able to bend it around these objects, so I figure 26-28 gauge should allow
me to wrap it around by hand. What I don't know is where to get this, and
about how much it would cost. I live in Atlanta, but I don't mind having it
shipped, so long as it doesn't cost too much. This will be for show, so it
does need to look pretty nice. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

F.Y.I. I'm pretty new to welding/metalworking in general. I'm working on MIG
welding right now, and I'm enjoying it alot. Thanks again

-Zipper