Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default New woodworking tool gloat

TeamCasa (in ) said:

| I wish you all success. Keep the ideas coming!

Thank you. I'm hoping that by sharing the experience I'll encourage
other people with ideas to find their way to making woodworking more
affordable, easier, and more satisfying for all.

Finding new ways of doing things more easily, less expensively, or
that produce consistantly better results is (and should be!) a source
of pleasure and satisfaction. Taking that discovery to market seems
unnecessarily stressful and uncertain - mostly because it involves
traveling in strange (and possibly hazardous) territory. Perhaps
sharing some of my "baby steps" here on the wreck will make the
territory less strange, and the process less stressful - and provide
others with the confidence to say: "If /he/ can do it, then so can I."

Kind of like cutting dovetails that first time. :-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar