Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default New woodworking tool gloat

"David" wrote in message

My biggest complaint about R134a is that it doesn't cool as well as "good
ole" R12. As much as I like my Toyota, the a/c takes quite a while to cool
me down. The older car a/c's could freeze you out while driving through
the Mojave in August. One more thing to miss about the "good ole days".

You know, I have heard similar complaints about the R134a but I think that
the new refrigerant is being blamed for a design problem in many cases. I
have found that some of the new cars will cool faster and colder than
others. So far our latest vehicles seem to cool much better than the old
ones. With slow air flow and lots of stuff inside the dash that has to be
cooled before you feel air as cool as it is at the evaporator you do have to
wonder if the new works as well.