Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default aluminium extrusion from China

Please send me the following samples:
1/2" x 12" plate
1" x 12" plate
2" x 12" plate
3" x 12" plate
4" x 12" plate
A random length over 6' of each of those sizes will be sufficient for my
evaluation.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Norinco is a aluminium extrusion manufacturer in China, producing
aluminium 6063,6061 extrusions in many surface finishes, as a public
list company, set up a complete and safety quality guarantee
system,passed ISO 9001 certificate both domestic and oversea and
Fangyuan quality certificate . From 1994 to 1999, our company
continuous be remarked as " excellent quality inspection
company","Shenzhen Exquisite product","Guangdong adopting international
level product". have a good opinion of contract;good credit is the
operating attitude of us.
Xilin brand aluminium profiles have been widely used for electronic
instrument, electricity appliance, bicycle,telecom products,timber-work
machinery and factory automation & material handling system etc.
Vocations, our products have been used by LG,Motorola,NEC,Samsung,
Siemens,Huawei,Zhongxing,Greatwall,Legend,COMPAQ,K onka,TCL,Anam etc.

Tel:8675589991084
Fax:8675589992222
email:
www.norinco-intl.com