Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default where to buy high frequency fluorescent fittings online/mail order?

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:07:34 GMT, John Stumbles
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

Try WF in Bracknell.

I think they must be the place I went into once on my way in to work when I
worked in Bracknell (in a previous life :-). They seemed quite good.

The Bracknell branch is in Western Road just along from the turning to
the tip and at the back of Homebase.

There's one in Reading just off of Richfield Ave.

Other than these, they will deliver nationally by delivery firm...

They have a catalogue with a whole variety and will deliver, if need
be from another branch.

Dunno how close their branches get to mid wales - mind I did get a pm in
Hereford to deliver a big rad and bundle of 15mm 40 miles to her last xmas.
(Yes I know you're thinking what imaginative pressies I get her ;-)

Must have been a bugger getting it down the chimney.....

Of course, you know to ask for discount....... :-)

If you find any low energy fitments that don't look tacky or bulbs
that don't create a bilious light, please be sure to say....

sigh!

I think Andrew G has the right idea.

Usually does....

--