Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default GMB Union

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:40:34 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Roger" wrote in message
.uk...
The message
from Andy Hall aka Matt contains these words:

Sorry, but the boot should be on the other foot. The employee
should be positioning himself such that he is sufficiently
attractive
to the employer in terms of what he offers and can negotiate for
himself.

Spoken like a true capitalist. The better each employee gets the more
profit the capitalist can get for the same outlay in wages.

I make no apology for being a capitalist - it's the one sustainable
approach to economics.

However, at no point did I say anything about equal wages. The point
is that an effective employee should also be able to command a higher
price.

Do you mean a creep of an employee?

No.

You do.

You think creeps are
a good thing. I can't stand creeps.

You forgot to use the phrase
oss's lacky", or is that out of favour
now?

That is a good one too. Sycophant is apt for you Matt.