Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles

Default where to buy high frequency fluorescent fittings online/mail order?

Andy Hall wrote:

Try WF in Bracknell.

I think they must be the place I went into once on my way in to work when I
worked in Bracknell (in a previous life :-). They seemed quite good.

They have a catalogue with a whole variety and will deliver, if need
be from another branch.

Dunno how close their branches get to mid wales - mind I did get a pm in
Hereford to deliver a big rad and bundle of 15mm 40 miles to her last xmas.
(Yes I know you're thinking what imaginative pressies I get her ;-)

Of course, you know to ask for discount....... :-)

If you find any low energy fitments that don't look tacky or bulbs
that don't create a bilious light, please be sure to say....

sigh!

I think Andrew G has the right idea.