Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick

Default Tankless water heater vs. comfort pumps

"Boothbay" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know the pros and cons of a comfort pump for immediate

hot
water? I've been checking out the tankless types and the cost is
reasonable for the unit, but almost prohibitive for installation.

Then
I saw a flyer on these comfort pumps, where you install just below

any
sink a valve..no electricity required and the main pump on top of

your
existing water tank. With the tankless ones, one has to update a 100
amp main ( in my case ) to 200 amp and that does not include the
plumbing installation.

Look here for a description of the Grundfos one-I saw it a while back
in JLC magazine:

http://www.rewci.com/whhohotwaci.html