Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default home depot

Tomes wrote:
"Christian Fox" wrote in message

In article t,

says...

I see this in more than one post to my amusement. I just cannot imagine
filling up a full shopping cart for over an hour and then walking out and
leaving it there. What a waste of time and effort!

An "average" customer will wait no longer than five minutes in a checkout

line. After

five minutes, many customers will just walk out rather than wait longer to

get their

items paid for.

Sure, five minutes isn't a long time, but it sure FEELS like a long time

when you're

standing in a lineup.

Well, I have often thought of it, while waiting and waiting. Then I thought
about having to do it all over again....

I tend to think that it is the un-average customer that has the gumption to
actually leave it.

Will the average customer return for more of the same? That probably
depends on the availability of alternatives. Thank heavens for Lowes.