Posted to alt.home.repair
81mm

Default Furnace Control Board Installation?

Same thing has been happening with me.., hate to have numb-nuts service
kid come out and charge $300 bucks for a small little bread-board thing'y.
But, also hate fall'n off the g'dm roof at 66 years of age..!!
I think Tony forgot to mention little red light on the board which
"blinks" and gives the "codes". If it's steady on, then the board is
okay.., if it blinks a number of times, then it does have a problem.
Another thing, if you order an electronic part.., you can't usually
return it.., I think.., got'a watch for that!! The part I need is the Spark
Igniter.., which is $200 dollars alone.., plus the service call.., but then
I would have the warranty..!! Sooo, what'a gon'a do..??!!