Posted to alt.home.repair
fish

Default Breaker blowing

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:08:46 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

Thank you for both replies. After leaving this post i am going
outside to check a couple outlets I have. IF this is not the solution
I dont know what to do. there is basically nothing on this circuit
but 2 smoke detectors, I already took one down, and I suppose I will
take the other 2 down if the outside outlets are all working.

I will respond shortly with my findings on the outside plugs.

What do you think an electrician would charge to trace down this
problem?

Thanks,
Fish