Marv Soloff

Default Help finding tiny brass screw, please?

Try he

http://www.microfasteners.com

Regards,

Marv

Jeepers wrote:
In article ,
Alan Moore wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:54:53 -0500, Jeepers
wrote:

I need a small brass screw to repair an old lighter. I'm sorta
"trolling" to find a source for one. it's 0.360" long with a shaft is
about 0.050" in diameter. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Heck, if you post the actual thread pitch, diameter and length,
somebody here on r.c.m can probably make you one. Or if you say where
you are, one of us nearby might be able to check those measurements
for you and you could pick one up at your local hardware store...

Al Moore

The thread is broken off in another part. The total length was about
.360" long, too long for a watch or glasses.

Head width: .095"
head thickness: .020
shaft thickness: .050
unknown thread pitch

I also need the part it screws into, but that is a simple part to make.