Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Legolas

Default camcorder not loading tape

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with my Grundig camcorder LC 535 (8mm). It is impossible to
load a cassette. When i press 'Eject', the tape room raises at half height,
then I ear a sound of something rotating: I must force by hand to help the
mechanism to raise completely, so the tape door can open. After inserting a
cassette, and then closing the tape door, I ear the drum spinning very fast
for about 10 sec. and then the cassette is rejected.
As the repair by Grundig is not worth, I wonder if i am able to repair it.
If I open the camcorder, could I resolve the problem?
Thank you very much.