Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Stewart

Default home depot

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:07:32 GMT, "Tomes"
wrote:

2. Too few open checkout lanes. I've left a full shopping cart and
walked out more than once.

I see this in more than one post to my amusement. I just cannot imagine
filling up a full shopping cart for over an hour and then walking out and
leaving it there. What a waste of time and effort!

I never said I spent an hour filling it up. Once it was full of
buckets of drywall mud. Took two minutes to fill it up.

Another peeve: I was in line on day watching the "movement" in the
adjacent line. The customer had some plastic doo-dad, a piece of trim
for rain gutters I think. (I didn't know anyone in Tucson installed
rain gutters but I digress)

Anyway, there was no SKU on it and the cashier was pleading on the
intercom for a price check, while 10+ people stood in line fuming.
The thing couldn't have cost more than 20 cents and I was tempted to
shout, "Put the damned thing in the bag and move on."