Paul Mc Cann

Default Fine crack in garage floor

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:57:20 +0100, Andrew McKay
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:07:24 +0100, Peter Ashby
wrote:

You have a double garage and the whole is not filled by a workshop? You
strange man. I would almost kill for that amount of space.

The car moves out during the day, and is immediately taken over by a
foldaway bench etc.

Now all I have to do is find a new home for the lawnmower and
childrens bikes (see other thread about garden shed purchase).

Andrew

http://www.handymac.co.uk

We strung the bicycles from the roof using pulleys purchased from a
chandlery. They can be a right pain to stow but this way they are
well out of the way. (The structure of the garage/workshop is gable
walls built up with multibeam purlins spanning between them. This give
an open roof space. Very useful)

Paul Mc Cann