Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
gradstdnt

Default Anilam Crusader M Max Program Size

I have a knee mill up and running with an Anilam Crusader Series M
controller. I'm just getting started with it but am curious as to the
size of program it can handle in memory. It was my understading that
1000 lines was the max. I recently uploaded some programs generated
from engraving software. Each move is just a linear feed. I was
surprised to see this machine swallow up over 3000 lines of code. I
tried a bigger program over 4000 lines and received a buffer overflow
error or something of that nature. When I view the program I can jump
to a line number by punching it in. The largest line number it will
take is 999. I can see the rest of the program by using the page down
feature but I can't jump to line 2000.

Any assistance in understand the limitations of this beast is
appreciated.....Thanks