Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugo Nebula

Default Poor shower

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:01:08 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named Ed
Sirett randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

With a thermostatic mixer a failure of either supply will result in next
to nothing. The head may be totally clogged with lime or other crap.
Sometimes people put on a fancy head which requires a better supply,
simply going back to a more modest shower head can make things much
better.

Don't think the head is clogged; I replaced the shower head (with a
cheapo one from Wickes), plus it's a soft water area. Is there
anything else I should look for?

PS
Do you get free building notices as part of the job ?!?

You'd think! I have to get a more senior surveyor involved to make
sure there's no 'corruption'.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have you strayed?"