Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default home depot

Sacramento Dave wrote:

"SeaKan" wrote in message

i work at an hd. just an associate. what are your biggest pet peeves

about

hd? anything in particular?

What do you mean by Associate ? outside vendor? I would agree with most
everything I've read ( except the one person that never has a problem ) I
would add NO checkers I have left many full carts and walked out. I go to
Lowes first they have checkers less than 1/4 Mile apart. The one that put me
over the edge Special order God help you if you do, I never seen something
more screwed up in my life. Brings the saying "You got my Money, what
happened to my service?" HOME DEPOT the store you love to hate.

That reminds me of when I sought to special order a wall switch they
didn't have in stock. I was expecting maybe $15, but the price I was
quoted was $75.