Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT(?) WRECK Merry Christmas -- Tom Plamann Site Update

In article nhGmf.11270$OK6.7770@trnddc03, Mark Jerde
wrote:

1. Who i$ willing to join me in $upporting update$ to Tom'$ web $ite?
2. Are there web-expert WRECKers willing to maintain Tom's site?

Tom is a successful businessman. I'm fairly certain that if he felt his
web site was important enough to his operation to regularly update it,
he could well afford to have it done.

So, no. I am not willing to contribute my money to support the website
of a successful business, no matter how spectacular the work.

djb

--
The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier
accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he