Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

Default home depot

"SeaKan" wrote in message
i work at an hd. just an associate. what are your biggest pet peeves

about
hd? anything in particular?

What do you mean by Associate ? outside vendor? I would agree with most
everything I've read ( except the one person that never has a problem ) I
would add NO checkers I have left many full carts and walked out. I go to
Lowes first they have checkers less than 1/4 Mile apart. The one that put me
over the edge Special order God help you if you do, I never seen something
more screwed up in my life. Brings the saying "You got my Money, what
happened to my service?" HOME DEPOT the store you love to hate.