Todd L

Default I need Tungsten Carbide blank

Hey Kori, I have a box of Kennametal solid carbide rods at home, I think
they are 1/4" by about 3" long. You can have some for the price of shipping.

Todd L
Phoenix

"Kori" wrote in message
I want to make a custom tungsten carbide cutting tool for one of my wood
working machines (I have a diamond cutting tool for the job.). I need a
tungsten carbide blank rod that is .235" in width. (or near it. I can size
it down)

My problem is, I can't seem to find a dealer that sells tungsten carbide
blank rods in small quanities. I only need a few.

I did find a dealer that sold carbide rods that might work, but I don't

know
if it's the same thing as a tungsten carbide rod.

Any suggests on a dealer that would sell me a few blank rods?

Regards
Kori