Posted to rec.woodworking
Schuster

Default Least We Not Forget

Amen..

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
KENDALL SEYBERT (in dt1mf.5905$Yh2.5326@trndny01) said:

| Amen, guys; there were once giants on the earth, and they were of
| that generation. My father was drafted in '39 and was in it until
| '45; those men and women literally did the impossible. I wonder if
| our present generation would have the fortitude....

I don't think I'd be taking anything away from the vets of any
previous generation if I said that there are still those kinds of
giants.

It's just that as we've gotten older, those giants have come to look
more and more like our kids.

The world has changed - idealism, determination, and courage have not.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar